Monday, April 10, 2023

Until recently, children's christian books, articles, word games, and puzzles have been the main focus of my creative work, and I've truly enjoyed it. However... 


My focus abruptly changed in early 2020 when I began to wake up to the EVIL forces at work here on earth. Since then, I've diligently been seeking to learn what is real, honest, truthful, just, and good in this upside down world we're living in. I've spent countless hours researching, reading, and listening to alternative News sources and I no longer listen to the MSM.  


Until my husbands near fatal illness ten months ago, I was posting Puzzle Pieces and was starting Points to Ponder on FaceBook to share with friends & family who were willing to go on this quest for truth with me. Then suddenly, instead of posting thought provoking questions, my posts were about seeking PRAYERS for Jim's recovery and sharing his progress.


Jim's come a long way these past ten months. All praise be to GOD! I believe it's time to 'get back on the path' to exposing EVIL, discovering TRUTH, and standing up for GOD & COUNTRY. I plan to repost my prior works on this Blog for those who are now ready to either start waking up or share with someone you're trying to wake up. I also plan to continue with more recent discoveries as soon as we've reviewed my path up to this point. I hope you'll join me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment