Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Preview Comment

A mock-up copy of Messages from Heaven was recently previewed and reviewed by a homeschooling mom and her 9-year-old son.  I was thrilled with their response and I'd like to share their initial comments with you in this post.  

The FULL REVIEW will be presented in a later post. 

We love this book! My son enjoyed both reading the messages and completing the puzzles. I enjoyed it, too. I just kept thinking, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" We had several conversations throughout the book. I really like the practical acronyms you created! That's great advice for any and all of us to remember scripture and God's Ways. It is so wonderfully written for anyone to know and understand the simple truth in the Gospel. It is also a great reminder for all of us in relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. Thank you for letting God use you to make this book! 
S Baker - Homeschooling Mom and 9-year-old son

Thank you S Baker and son for taking the time to preview this book.  Your comments have been quite helpful in finalizing the project which is now in content review at Westbow Press.   

No comments:

Post a Comment