Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another BUMP in the road!

My path to print with AuthorHouse has been a bumpy one to say the least.  I received the second round of galley proofs Tuesday afternoon. Unfortunately there are (but fortunately they were found) many new corrections to be made.  Most could have been avoided had the design team followed my directions and paid more attention to detail. Oh well.  I've been told it is not unusual to have three rounds of revisions, but it is frustration all the same.

This will set the book launch date back but, Erin, my project leader, has assured me she will personally review the third round of proofs and deliver it within a week.

The book cover has been approved and the retail price for has been set at $12.99.
The discounted web price through AuthorHouse will be $10.99.

I am still anticipating that Cleon, The Crooked Tree will be available for holiday gift giving, so please keep it in mind for the special youngsters on your list.

Until next time... hopefully with the big ANNOUNCEMENT!  Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment